- Your location:
- How To Guides ›
- Current page
Not like some Android OS powered thermal camera phone products, there is no built-in thermal camera on the iPhone. However, there are a few third-party accessories that can be used to add thermal imaging capabilities to your iPhone.
One popular option is the FLIR ONE thermal camera attachment. The FLIR ONE attaches to the Lightning port on your iPhone and allows you to take thermal images and videos. The FLIR ONE is available in a variety of models, with different price points and features.
Another option is the Seek Thermal Compact XR thermal camera. The Seek Thermal Compact XR is a small, handheld thermal camera that can be used with your iPhone or Android device. The Seek Thermal Compact XR is a more affordable option than the FLIR ONE, but it does not offer as many features.
If you are looking for a thermal camera that is specifically designed for use with your iPhone, the FLIR ONE is a good option. If you are looking for a more affordable option, the Seek Thermal Compact XR is a good choice.
Here are some of the benefits of using a thermal camera on your iPhone:
- You can see things that are invisible to the naked eye, such as heat leaks and hot spots.
- You can use thermal imaging to troubleshoot problems with your home or business, such as HVAC issues or electrical problems.
- You can use thermal imaging for safety purposes, such as checking for hot spots in your kitchen or looking for people in the dark.
- You can use thermal imaging for fun, such as taking thermal photos of your pets or exploring your neighborhood at night.
If you are interested in using a thermal camera on your iPhone, there are a few things you should keep in mind. First, thermal cameras can be expensive. Second, thermal cameras require a lot of power, so you may need to carry a portable battery with you if you plan on using your thermal camera for extended periods of time. Third, not like a thermal camera phone, thermal cameras can be difficult to use, so you may need to take some time to learn how to use them effectively.
Overall, thermal cameras can be a great addition to your iPhone. They can be used for a variety of purposes, from troubleshooting problems to exploring your surroundings. If you are interested in using a thermal camera, there are a few options available to you.
- How to trick a thermal imaging camera
- How does a thermal imaging camera work?
- How to transfer photos from your iPhone to laptop
- How to deactivate your Facebook account on iPhone?
- How to find my lost AirPods using iPhone?
- How to Block Websites on Chrome App in iPhone
- How to Erase your iPhone Without an Apple ID Password
- How to Remove a Device From Your Apple ID
- How to stop ads on iPhone?
- How to clean iPhone? Charging port & speakers & screen & microphone cleaning
- How does thermal imaging detect breast lesions in medicine?
- How to judge people’s emotional changes through thermal imaging?
- FLIR MD625 Review: Benefits and drawbacks
- Difference: Thermal imaging vs. IR night vision