- Your location:
- How To Guides ›
- Current page
Blocking websites on your iPhone can be a great way to protect yourself from harmful content, such as adult websites or websites that contain viruses. It can also be a way to limit the amount of time your children spend on the internet.
- See also, the best paid Android antivirus apps in 2023 and the best free antivirus apps for Android of 2023.
There are a few different ways to block websites on your iPhone. One way is to use the built-in Screen Time feature. Screen Time allows you to set restrictions on how your iPhone is used, including blocking websites.
To block websites using Screen Time, follow these steps:
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap on Screen Time.
- Tap on Content & Privacy Restrictions.
- Tap on Content Restrictions.
- Tap on Web Content.
- Tap on Limit Adult Websites.
- If you want to block specific websites, tap on Add Website.
- Enter the URL of the website you want to block.
- Tap on Add.
The website will now be blocked.
To unblock a website, follow the same steps but tap on Remove instead of Add.
Another way to block websites on your iPhone is to use a parental control app. Parental control apps allow you to set restrictions on how your children use their devices, including blocking websites.
There are many different parental control apps available, so you can choose one that fits your needs. Some popular parental control apps include:
- Norton Family
- Net Nanny
To use a parental control app, follow the instructions that come with the app.
No matter which method you choose, blocking websites on your iPhone is a great way to protect yourself and your family from harmful content.
- How does thermal imaging detect breast lesions in medicine?
- How to turn off Google Assistant on My Phone?
- How to stop ads on Android phone and iPhone?
- How to Erase your iPhone Without an Apple ID Password
- How to Organize Apps and Folders on the iPhone
- How to Remove a Device From Your Apple ID
- How to Stop Netflix Autoplay?
- The Best Ways to Use ChatGPT to Make Your Life Easier
- How to fix your Apple Watch won’t charge?
- How to find hidden cameras use mobile phones without using detector APP
- How to check the IMEI number in my phone
- How to prevent children(all ages) from being addicted to mobile phones? (transfer to parents)