- Your location:
- How To Guides ›
- Current page
If you have forgotten your Apple ID password or no longer have access to it, you may be wondering how to erase your iPhone. There are a few different ways to do this, depending on your situation.
If You Still Have Access to Your iPhone
If you still have access to your iPhone, you can erase it using the Settings app. Here’s how:
- Go to Settings > General > Transfer or Reset iPhone.
- Tap Erase All Content and Settings.
- Enter your passcode, then tap Erase iPhone.
If You Don’t Have Access to Your iPhone
If you don’t have access to your iPhone, you can erase it using a computer. Here’s how:
- Connect your iPhone to your computer using a USB cable.
- Open iTunes or Finder.
- Click on your iPhone in the device list.
- Click on the Summary tab.
- Under Restore, click on Restore iPhone.
- Click on Restore again to confirm.
- Erasing your iPhone will delete all of your data, including your photos, videos, contacts, and apps.
- If you have a backup of your iPhone, you can restore it after erasing it.
- If you don’t have a backup of your iPhone, you will lose all of your data.
If You Are Still Having Trouble
If you are still having trouble erasing your iPhone, you can contact Apple Support for assistance.
- How to Remove a Device From Your Apple ID
- How to find hidden cameras use mobile phones without using detector APP
- How to Organize Apps and Folders on the iPhone
- The Best Ways to Use ChatGPT to Make Your Life Easier
- How to stop ads on Android phone and iPhone?
- How to fix your Apple Watch won’t charge?
- How to fix When My Phone/iPhone is not Charging?
- How to clean iPhone? Charging port & speakers & screen & microphone cleaning
- How to check the IMEI number in a phone
- Where can buy the best and cheap Chinese smartphones online?