- Your location:
- How To Guides ›
- Current page
Redmi phones are a popular line of smartphones that offer great value for money. However, some users have reported experiencing a black screen issue, where the phone’s display simply goes blank and does not respond to any input. This can be a frustrating problem, but there are a few things you can try to fix it.
The first thing you should try is a forced reboot. This will restart the phone’s firmware and may fix the black screen issue. To do a forced reboot, hold down the power button and the volume down button for at least 10 seconds. Once the phone has restarted, check to see if the black screen issue is still present.
Charge the Phone
If the forced reboot does not work, try charging the phone. A fully charged battery may be enough to power on the phone and fix the black screen issue. Connect the phone to a power source and let it charge for at least 30 minutes. Once the phone has finished charging, try turning it on again.
Here are some other things you can try:
- Check if the phone is in recovery mode. If it is, try to boot the phone into normal mode.
- Clear the cache partition of the phone. This can sometimes fix software-related issues.
- Perform a factory reset. This will erase all of the data on the phone, but it may fix the black screen issue.
If the above steps do not work, you may need to take the phone to a qualified technician for further diagnosis and repair.
- If you have recently dropped your phone or gotten it wet, the black screen issue may be caused by physical damage. In this case, you will need to take the phone to a technician for repair.
- If you have recently installed a new app or updated your phone’s firmware, the black screen issue may be caused by a software conflict. Try uninstalling the app or rolling back the firmware update to see if this fixes the problem.
- If you are still having trouble fixing the black screen issue, you can try searching for help online or contacting Xiaomi customer support for assistance.
Here are some additional tips that may help you fix the black screen issue on your Redmi phone:
- Try connecting your phone to a computer using a USB cable. If the computer is able to detect your phone, then the problem is likely software-related. You can try flashing the phone’s firmware or performing a factory reset.
- If your phone is still under warranty, you can contact Xiaomi customer support for help. They may be able to repair or replace your phone for free.
- How to fix Poco X3 Pro issue of black screen?
- How to fix Poco M3 issue of black screen?
- How to boot Android in safe mode
- Phone Overheating? How To Cool Down my phone?
- How to fix the Phone is not Charging?
- How to boot your phone without power button?
- How to connect your iPhone to Windows 11 PC
- How to backup your Android phone?
- How to find hidden cameras use mobile phones
- How to check the IMEI number in your Redmi phone
- How To Track My Lost phone with the IMEI Number
- How to make your phone battery last longer
- How to transfer photos from your iPhone to laptop
- How To Make SD Card as Default Storage in your phone?
- How to fix Apple Watch won’t charge?