- Your location:
- How To Guides ›
- Current page
The Poco M3 is a popular budget smartphone that has been praised for its long battery life and powerful performance. However, some users have reported experiencing a black screen issue, where the phone’s display simply goes blank and does not respond to any input. This can be a frustrating problem, but there are a few things you can try to fix it.
The first thing you should try is a forced reboot. This will restart the phone’s firmware and may fix the black screen issue. To do a forced reboot, hold down the power button and the volume down button for at least 10 seconds. Once the phone has restarted, check to see if the black screen issue is still present.
Charge the Phone
If the forced reboot does not work, try charging the phone. A fully charged battery may be enough to power on the phone and fix the black screen issue. Connect the phone to a power source and let it charge for at least 30 minutes. Once the phone has finished charging, try turning it on again.
Here are some other things you can try:
- Check if the phone is in recovery mode. If it is, try to boot the phone into normal mode.
- Clear the cache partition of the phone. This can sometimes fix software-related issues.
- Perform a factory reset. This will erase all of the data on the phone, but it may fix the black screen issue.
If the above steps do not work, you may need to take the phone to a qualified technician for further diagnosis and repair.Additional Tips
- If you have recently dropped your phone or gotten it wet, the black screen issue may be caused by physical damage. In this case, you will need to take the phone to a technician for repair.
- If you have recently installed a new app or updated your phone’s firmware, the black screen issue may be caused by a software conflict. Try uninstalling the app or rolling back the firmware update to see if this fixes the problem.
- If you are still having trouble fixing the black screen issue, you can try searching for help online or contacting Xiaomi customer support for assistance.
- How to fix Poco X3 Pro issue of black screen?
- How to boot Android in safe mode
- Phone Overheating? How To Cool Down Your phone?
- How to fix When My iPhone is not Charging?
- How to boot your phone without power button when it powers off?
- How to backup your Android phone?
- How to find hidden cameras use mobile phones
- How to check the IMEI number in a Redmi phone
- How To Track My Lost Mobile with the IMEI Number
- 12 Tips to make your mobile phone battery last longer
- How to set SD card as the default download location on android?
- How To Make SD Card as Default Storage in your device?
- How to fix your Apple Watch won’t charge?
- How to enter recovery mode on Android using pc?