- Your location:
- How To Guides ›
- Current page
You can connect your iPhone to the computer to transfer files, sync data, make calls, use your iPhone as a webcam, and more, so, here is the ultimate guide about how to connect your Apple phone to Windows 11 PC.
To transfer files with USB cable
You can use a USB cable to transfer files between your iPhone and your computer. This is a great way to move photos, music, videos, and other files from one device to the other.
- Make sure that both your cellphone and PC are turned on.
- Connect the type-C port to your iPhone.
- Connect the USB port to the computer.
- Choose transfer data mode in your phone.
- The computer will start to read files on your phone.
- Choose any file you want to transfer, click/tap transfer.
Use the Phone Link app
The Phone Link app is a free app that allows you to connect your iPhone to your PC, it allows you to access your iPhone’s notifications, contacts, and calendar, as well as make and receive phone calls. Once you have installed the app on both devices, you can follow these steps to connect your cellphone to your PC:
- Open the Phone Link app on your PC.
- If prompted, scan the QR code on your phone screen to pair your devices.
- Once your devices are paired, you will be able to see your iPhone’s notifications, contacts, and calendar on your PC.
- You can also use the Phone Link app to make and receive phone calls, send and receive text messages, and access your cellphone’s photos and videos.
To sync data
- You can use the Windows Mail app to sync your iPhone’s email with your computer. This is a great way to keep your email inbox up to date on both devices.
- You can also use the Windows Calendar app to sync your iPhone’s calendar with your computer. This is a great way to make sure that your appointments are always up to date on both devices.
Wireless connect via Bluetooth
- Open Bluetooth on both two devices.
- Find pairing device’s Bluetooth name.
- Tap to pair.
- Once paired, the Bluetooth state will display the name of the pairing device.
- What is the latest version of Bluetooth?
- News Broke: Blackview releases high-end open-ear earbuds AirBuds 10 Pro
- Ways to transfer photos from your iPhone to laptop
- How to deactivate your Facebook account on iPhone?
- How to find my lost AirPods using iPhone?
- Do Apple AirPods work with Android & How to use it with Android?
- How to Block Websites on Chrome App in Your iPhone
- How to Erase your iPhone Without an Apple ID Password
- How to Remove a Device From Your Apple ID
- How to stop ads on Android phone and iPhone?