- Your location:
- How To Guides ›
- Current page
The Poco X3 Pro is a popular mid-range smartphone that has been praised for its powerful performance and long battery life. However, some users have reported experiencing a black screen issue, where the phone’s display simply goes blank and does not respond to any input. This can be a frustrating problem, but there are a few things you can try to fix it.
The first thing you should try is a forced reboot. This will restart the phone’s firmware and may fix the black screen issue. To do a forced reboot, hold down the power button and the volume down button for at least 10 seconds. Once the phone has restarted, check to see if the black screen issue is still present.
Charge the Phone
If the forced reboot does not work, try charging the phone. A fully charged battery may be enough to power on the phone and fix the black screen issue. Connect the phone to a power source and let it charge for at least 30 minutes. Once the phone has finished charging, try turning it on again.
If the above steps do not work, you may need to take the phone to a qualified technician for further diagnosis and repair.
- If you have recently dropped your phone or gotten it wet, the black screen issue may be caused by physical damage. In this case, you will need to take the phone to a technician for repair.
- If you have recently installed a new app or updated your phone’s firmware, the black screen issue may be caused by a software conflict. Try uninstalling the app in safe mode or rolling back the firmware update to see if this fixes the problem.
- If you are still having trouble fixing the black screen issue, you can try searching for help online or contacting Xiaomi customer support for assistance.
- Phone Overheating? Here’s How To Cool Down Your phone
- How to fix When My Phone/iPhone is not Charging?
- How to boot your phone without power button when it powers off?
- How to backup your Android phone?
- How to find hidden cameras use mobile phones camera
- How to check the IMEI number in a Redmi phone
- How To Track My Lost Mobile with the IMEI Number
- 12 Tips to make your smartphone battery last longer
- How to set SD card as the default download location on android?
- How To Make SD Card as Default Storage in your device?
- How to fix your Apple Watch won’t charge?
- How to enter recovery mode on Android using pc?