- Your location:
- Tech News ›
- Current page
Huawei surprised fans on Tuesday (2023.8.29) by quietly releasing its latest flagship smartphone, the Mate 60 Pro. The phone went on sale in China without any prior announcement or marketing campaign.
The Huawei Mate 60 Pro is the first 5G smartphone from Huawei since the US government imposed sanctions on the company in 2019. The phone is powered by Huawei’s own Kirin 9000s chip and features a 6.82-inch OLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate. The resolution is 2720×1260px. It also has three cameras on the back, consisting of a 50-megapixel main sensor, a 12-megapixel ultrawide sensor, and a 40-megapixel telephoto sensor.
Another highlight of the Mate 60 Pro is, the phone features a 5,000mAh massive battery with 88W wired charging and 50W wireless charging, as well as 20W reverse wireless charging. Surprising us with fast.
The quiet release of the Mate 60 Pro is a departure from Huawei’s usual marketing strategy. In the past, the company has held big press events to launch its flagship phones. However, the sanctions have made it difficult for Huawei to get its products into the hands of consumers outside of China.
Despite the sanctions, the Mate 60 Pro is still a significant upgrade over the previous generation Mate 50 Pro. It is one of the first 5G smartphones from Huawei, and it features some of the latest and greatest hardware.
It remains to be seen whether the Mate 60 Pro will be released outside of China. Huawei has not yet made any announcements about its international availability. However, even if it is not, it is still a sign that Huawei is still committed to making high-end smartphones. The phone’s high-end features and the fact that it is 5G-enabled could make it a popular choice for consumers around the world.
Despite the quiet release, the Mate 60 Pro is expected to be a popular phone in China. It is one of the few high-end phones that are still available in the country (also one of the best China electronics), and it offers a number of features that are not available on other phones.
Availability and Pricing:
The Huawei Mate 60 Pro is currently only available in China. It is priced at 6,999 yuan (~$960) for the 512GB variant. Huawei has not yet announced the international availability or pricing of the phone.
- Where can buy the best and cheap Chinese smartphones?
- Buy best 5G rugged smartphone in 2023
- OnePlus Ace 2 Pro Review: Global first 24GB of RAM flagship smartphone
- Honor 50 vs OPPO Reno 6: Who is better?
- $15.5 Wireless Charger Huawei 15W vs Xiaomi 20W: Which is Better?
- What’s the Latest MediaTek Processor by far?
- What’s the latest Helio processor by far?
- The Best Snapdragon Processor list in 2023
- Which is the latest snapdragon processor till Aug. 2023?
- Apple May Add Action Button to iPhone 15
- A200 Pro: Blackview 2023 pinnacle of stylish smartphones
- When is Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 coming?
- iOS 17: A Major Update with New Features and Improvements
- Xiaomi Pad 6 Max coming soon: Or with larger display and battery
- Can thermal cameras see through glass/windows?
- Leaked Xiaomi 14 specs could make it one of the best phones of 2023
- DJI Inspire 1 Drone: Release Date and Features
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 5 full specs leaked