- Your location:
- Xiaomi ›
- Current page
Xiaomi is expected to launch its new flagship phone, the Xiaomi 14, in the second half of 2023. A recent leak has revealed some of the phone’s specifications, and it looks like it could be one of the best phones of the year.
The Xiaomi 14 is rumored to be powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Plus Gen 3 processor, which is the most powerful mobile processor on the market. It will also have up to 12GB of RAM and 512GB/1TB of storage. The phone is expected to have a 6.43-inch AMOLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate.
In the camera department, the Xiaomi 14 is rumored to have a triple-lens rear camera setup with a 50MP main sensor, a 13MP ultrawide sensor, and a 5MP macro sensor. The phone is also expected to have a 32MP front-facing camera.
The Xiaomi 14 is rumored to run MIUI 14, which is the latest version of Xiaomi’s custom Android skin. The phone is expected to have a 5000mAh battery and support 120W fast charging.
The Xiaomi 14 is expected to start at around $900. It is still a few months away from being released, so it is possible that some of the leaked specifications could change. However, if the leaked specs are accurate, the Xiaomi 14 could be a major player in the smartphone market in 2023. It will have powerful performance, a large and beautiful display, a great camera system, and a long-lasting battery.
- What’s the latest Helio processor by far?
- What’s the Latest MediaTek Processor by far?
- What’s Google Lens? What does it do?
- How long does your car battery last?
- Which is the latest snapdragon processor till Aug. 2023?
- Apple Fined 30,000 RMB for Violating Advertising Law in China
- DJI Inspire 1 Drone: Release Date and Features
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 5 full specs leaked
- Blackview mini ruggedized phone N6000 leaked
- Meta Unveils Quest 3 Mixed Reality Headset Ahead of Apple’s VR Debut
- When is iPhone 15 coming out?
- Early CAD renderings of iPhone 16 Pro Max released, screen raised to 6.9-inch