- Your location:
- Tech News ›
- Current page
The Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 is expected to be announced at the Snapdragon Summit on October 24, 2023. It will likely be released in China shortly after, with international releases expected to arrive in early 2024.
Here are some of the rumored specifications of the Snapdragon 8 Gen 3:
- 1+5+2 CPU cluster with a prime Cortex-X4 core clocked at up to 3.7 GHz
- 5 Cortex-A720 performance cores
- 2 Cortex-A520 efficiency cores
- Adreno 750 GPU
- 10MB L3 cache
- 4 nm process node
The Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 is expected to be a significant upgrade over the Snapdragon 8 Gen 2, offering up to 30% faster CPU performance and 20% faster GPU performance. It will also be more power efficient, thanks to the new 4 nm process node.
We’ll have to wait until October to see if the Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 lives up to the hype, but it’s shaping up to be a very powerful chip.
- What are the best configurations to play Diablo 4?
- Is ChatGPT 4 available now?
- Can ChatGPT be used to draw?
- Blackview mini ruggedized phone N6000 leaked
- What can you do to help promote electronics sustainability?
- Meta Unveils Quest 3 Mixed Reality Headset Ahead of Apple’s VR Debut
- What is security response on iPhone?
- When is iPhone 15 coming out?