- Your location:
- Tech News ›
- Current page
Samsung is expected to launch the Galaxy Z Fold5 folding screen phone at the end of July. The whistleblower @snoopytech recently exposed the full parameters of the Galaxy Z Fold5.
- Processor: Snapdragon 8 Gen 2
- Memory: 12GB
- Storage: 256GB or 512GB
- 6.2-inch Dynamic AMOLED external screen with a resolution of 2316 x 904 and a variable refresh rate of 48-120Hz
- 7.6-inch Dynamic AMOLED internal screen with a resolution of 2176 x 1812 and a variable refresh rate of 1-120Hz
- Rear: 50MP main camera + 12MP telephoto + 12MP ultra-wide-angle triple camera
- Front: 4MP off-screen camera (inner screen) + 10MP front-facing camera (external screen)
- Battery: 4400mAh
- Charging: USB 3.2 Type-C
- Other features: IPX8 dust and water resistance
- Dimensions: 158.5 x 67.5 x 13.5 – 16mm (folded)
- Weight: 253g
The Galaxy Z Fold5 is expected to start at $1,799.
The Galaxy Z Fold5 is expected to be released in August 2023.
The Galaxy Z Fold5 is a significant upgrade over the previous generation, with a faster processor, more memory, and a larger battery. It also has a more durable design and is IPX8 rated for dust and water resistance.
- Blackview mini ruggedized phone N6000 leaked
- Tesla China Urgently Recalls 1.1 Million Vehicles
- Meta Unveils Quest 3 Mixed Reality Headset Ahead of Apple’s VR Debut
- Samsung Leads Latin American Smartphone Market in Q1 2023
- When is iPhone 15 coming out?
- Early CAD renderings of iPhone 16 Pro Max released, screen raised to 6.9-inch
- BYD Blade Battery: The Next Generation of Lithium-Ion Batteries
- Blackview BV8900 premiere: The cheapest FLIR thermal smartphone
- What are the improvements for the latest upgrade Bard?