- Your location:
- Reviews ›
- Current page
The Huawei Mate 60 Pro is a highly advanced smartphone that comes with a range of features and capabilities. It is not only the best Chinese smartphone in 2023, but also one of the best phones in the world by far. While some of these features are well-known and advertised by the company, there are also several hidden features that users may not be aware of. In this comprehensive response, we will explore some of these hidden features of the Huawei Mate 60 Pro.
1. Satellite Calling: The Huawei Mate 60 Pro is the global first regular smartphone that supports satellite calling. This means that it can make and receive calls even in areas where there is no cellular coverage, such as in remote areas or in the middle of the ocean. The satellite calling feature on the Huawei Mate 60 Pro is powered by the Tiantong-1 communications satellite system, which is owned and operated by China Telecom. The Tiantong-1 system consists of 13 satellites that are placed in low Earth orbit. This allows the satellites to provide continuous coverage of most of the Earth’s surface.
2. AI Gesture Control: The Mate 60 Pro incorporates advanced AI gesture control capabilities that allow users to interact with their device without physically touching it. By enabling this feature, users can navigate through various applications, scroll through webpages, and perform other actions by simply waving their hand in front of the device’s front camera. This can be particularly useful in situations where touching the screen may not be convenient or possible.
3. Voice Control: The Mate 60 Pro includes advanced voice control capabilities that allow users to interact with their device using voice commands. Users can perform various tasks such as making calls, sending messages, opening apps, and even navigating through the device’s interface using voice commands alone. This feature can be particularly useful for hands-free operation or for individuals with limited mobility.
4. Reverse Wireless Charging: One of the hidden features of the Huawei Mate 60 Pro is its ability to perform reverse wireless charging. This means that the phone can act as a wireless charging pad for other devices that support wireless charging. To use this feature, simply enable it in the settings and place the device you want to charge on the back of the Mate 60 Pro. This can be particularly useful when you need to charge accessories like wireless earbuds or smartwatches on the go.
5. App Twin: Another hidden feature of the Mate 60 Pro is the App Twin functionality. This feature allows users to clone certain apps and have multiple instances running simultaneously on their device. For example, if you have two different social media accounts, you can clone the respective apps and log in with different accounts on each instance. This can be convenient for managing personal and professional accounts separately without having to constantly log in and out.
6. Smart Screenshot: The Huawei Mate 60 Pro also offers a smart screenshot feature that goes beyond the traditional screenshot functionality found on most smartphones. With smart screenshot, users can capture scrolling screenshots, allowing them to capture an entire webpage or conversation thread that extends beyond what is visible on the screen. This can be done by taking a regular screenshot and then selecting the scrolling screenshot option from the editing menu.
7. PrivateSpace: Huawei Mate 60 Pro also offers a hidden feature called PrivateSpace, which allows users to create a separate and secure space within their device. This space can be password-protected and accessed through a different fingerprint or face recognition authentication. It provides an additional layer of privacy and security, allowing users to keep personal files, apps, and data separate from the main user profile.
8. Ultra Power Saving Mode: The Mate 60 Pro comes with an ultra power saving mode that can significantly extend the battery life of the device when it is running low on power. When enabled, this mode restricts background activities, reduces screen brightness, and limits app usage to essential functions only. This can be extremely useful in emergency situations or when you need to make your battery last as long as possible.
9. One-Handed Mode: Huawei Mate 60 Pro offers a one-handed mode that allows users to shrink the display size for easier one-handed operation. By enabling this feature, users can swipe diagonally from either bottom corner of the screen to activate the one-handed mode. This makes it more convenient to use the device with just one hand, especially for tasks that require reaching across the screen. Besides, the Mate 60 Pro almost as tough as the rugged phone, which pack with great waterproof and drop-resistance.
These are just a few examples of the hidden features available on the Huawei Mate 60 Pro. The device offers a wide range of functionalities and capabilities that may not be immediately apparent to users. Exploring the device’s settings and features can help users unlock the full potential of their Mate 60 Pro.
- Huawei Mate 60 Pro Released Quietly, Surprising Fans!
- 12 Tips to make your mobile phone battery last longer
- Wireless charging supported rugged smartphone
- Best reverse charging supported ruggedized smartphone
- What’s the Latest MediaTek Processor by far?
- The top 6 highest Snapdragon processor list
- Which is the latest snapdragon processor till Sep. 2023?
- The Best Snapdragon Processors of 2023
- The advantages and disadvantages of wireless charging
- Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra release date price and specs
- OnePlus Ace 2 Pro Review
- A200 Pro: Blackview 2023 pinnacle of stylish smartphones
- Xiaomi Pad 6 Max coming soon: Or with larger display and battery
- OpenAI: ChatGPT app for Android is now available
- Leaked Xiaomi 14 specs could make it one of the best phones of 2023
- DJI Inspire 1 Drone: Release Date and Features
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 5 full specs leaked