- Your location:
- How To Guides ›
- Current page
In the How-To guides, we’ve explored how to make SD card as default storage in Android and iOS devices. In this post, we’ll explore another question: How to set SD card as the default download location?
Choose a good-compatible high version SD card as the default download location can help increase storage capacity and performance. Here are the steps on how to set the default download location to an SD card:
- Open the Settings app on your Android device.
- Tap on “Storage & cache”.
- Tap on “Storage”.
- Tap on the name of your SD card.
- Tap on “Settings”.
- Tap on “Default download location”.
- Select “SD card”.
- Tap on “Done”.
Once you have completed these steps, all of your downloads will be saved to your SD card by default.
Here are some additional things to keep in mind:
- Not all Android devices support setting the default download location to an SD card.
- If your device does not support setting the default download location to an SD card, you can still download files to your SD card by manually selecting the SD card as the download location each time you download a file.
- If you are using a lot of storage space on your SD card, you may want to consider formatting your SD card as internal storage. This will allow you to use your SD card as if it were part of your device’s internal storage.
- How to stop ads on Android phone and iPhone?
- How to Block Websites on Chrome App in Your iPhone
- [All Ways] How to trick a thermal camera?
- How to find hidden cameras use mobile phones without using detector APP
- How to boot your phone without using power button when it powers off?
- How To Find Back Deleted Text Messages on Android?
- How to Block Phone Numbers & Text Message?
- How to turn off Google Assistant on My Phone?
- How to use Google Assistant on smart devices?
- How to check the IMEI number in a phone
- How to Convert Cable TV to Wireless
- How to transfer data from old Blackview phone to the new one?