- Your location:
- Phones ›
- Current page
There are a few reasons why an app might not be showing on your phone or tablet’s home screen:
- The app might have been deleted.
- The app might have been hidden.
- The app might be in a folder.
- The app might not be compatible with your phone or tablet.
- There might be a problem with your phone or tablet’s software.
Here are some things you can do to try to find the app:
- Check your App Library. On iPhone, swipe left on the last Home Screen page to see the App Library. On Android, swipe up from the bottom of the screen to see the App Drawer.
- Search for the app. On iPhone, open Spotlight Search by swiping down from the top of the screen. On Android, open the Google Search bar by swiping up from the bottom of the screen.
- Check your settings. On iPhone, go to Settings > Home Screen. On Android, go to Settings > Home screen & wallpaper. Make sure that the app is set to show on the Home Screen.
- Uninstall and reinstall the app. Sometimes, uninstalling and reinstalling an app can fix problems with it showing up on the Home Screen.
- Update your phone or tablet’s software. If your phone or tablet is running an old version of the software, it might not be compatible with the app.
- Can you make phone calls on a Samsung tablet?
- Do I Need a Photo Editor App for My Phone?
- Do I Need a Video Editor App for My Phone?
- Can night vision cameras see through walls?
- Ultimate guide: How does night vision work?
- Can I set up my iPhone without the Apple ID?
- Can somebody hack your phone through Bluetooth?
- Can I make video chat from Android to iPhone?
- What Can Thermal Imaging Be Used For?
- How much do I need to cost to play Diablo IV?
- What’s wrong with iPhone unable to check for updates?
- Is ChatGPT 4 available now?