- Your location:
- Phones ›
- Current page
Wi-Fi 6 is the latest generation of Wi-Fi technology, and it offers a number of improvements over previous generations. The following iPhones support Wi-Fi 6:
- iPhone 11
- iPhone 11 Pro
- iPhone 11 Pro Max
- iPhone 12 mini
- iPhone 12
- iPhone 12 Pro
- iPhone 12 Pro Max
- iPhone 13 mini
- iPhone 13
- iPhone 13 Pro
- iPhone 13 Pro Max
- iPhone SE (2022)
- The latest iPhones after 2023
If you have a Wi-Fi 6 router, you can take advantage of these improvements by using an iPhone that supports Wi-Fi 6.
Here are some of the features of Wi-Fi 6 that make it an improvement over Wi-Fi 5:
- OFDMA (Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiple Access): This allows multiple devices to share the same Wi-Fi channel without interfering with each other.
- BSS coloring: This helps to prevent interference between Wi-Fi networks that are using the same channel.
- Target Wake Time (TWT): This allows devices to sleep when they are not in use, which can help to improve battery life.
- Does iPhone support WiFi 6E?
- What is WiFi 6E and which devices support WiFi 6E?
- What is iPhone wallpaper size?
- How to maintain iPhone battery health?
- Ultimate guide of iPhone 14 Series battery life
- Top 5 most downloaded iPhone games in 2023
- Apple May Add Action Button to iPhone 15
- WiFi 6 vs 6E: The biggest differences
- What does SOS actually mean on iPhone?
- ‘My Photo Stream’ on iPhone: The Ultimate Guide