- Your location:
- Phones ›
- Current page
My Photo Stream is a feature on iPhone that allows you to access recent photos that you’ve taken with your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch, or that you’ve uploaded from your Mac or PC. My Photo Stream stores your photos for 30 days. After that, they will be removed from iCloud.
To use My Photo Stream, you need to make sure that the following settings are enabled:
- iCloud Photos: Go to Settings > Your Name > iCloud > Photos and make sure that iCloud Photos is turned on.
- My Photo Stream: Go to Settings > Photos > My Photo Stream and make sure that My Photo Stream is turned on.
Once you have enabled these settings, your photos will be automatically uploaded to My Photo Stream. You can then access your My Photo Stream photos from any device that is signed in to your iCloud account. To view your My Photo Stream photos, open the Photos app and tap on the My Photo Stream album.
You can also share your My Photo Stream photos with others by sending them a link to the album. To do this, open the Photos app and tap on the My Photo Stream album. Then, tap on the Share button and select the people you want to share the album with.
My Photo Stream is a great way to keep your recent photos up to date across all of your devices. It’s also a great way to share your photos with others.
Here are some of the benefits of using My Photo Stream:
- You can access your recent photos from any device that is signed in to your iCloud account.
- You can share your photos with others by sending them a link to the album.
- My Photo Stream is a free service.
Here are some of the limitations of using My Photo Stream:
- My Photo Stream only stores your photos for 30 days. After that, they will be removed from iCloud.
- My Photo Stream does not store videos.
- My Photo Stream does not store Live Photos.
If you need to store your photos for longer than 30 days, you can use iCloud Photos. iCloud Photos stores all of your photos and videos in iCloud and keeps them up to date across all of your devices.
- How to deactivate Facebook on iPhone
- What is security response on iPhone?
- What does SOS mean on iPhone
- What size is iPhone 11 iPhone 13/13 Pro wallpaper?
- Top 3 Best AR Smart Glasses for iPhone in 2023
- When is iPhone 15 coming out?
- How to clean iPhone Charging port & speaker
- What are the differences between iPhone 14 and 14 Pro