- Your location:
- Phones ›
- Current page
Yes, Google Family Link works on both iPhone and Android devices. Parents can use the Family Link app on their own Android or iPhone to manage their child’s Google Account and device settings. This includes things like setting screen time limits, approving apps, and viewing location history.
Here are the device compatibility requirements for Google Family Link:
- Parents: Android 5.0 (Lollipop) or higher, or iOS 11 or higher.
- Children: Android 7.0 (Nougat) or higher, or iOS 13 or higher.
To get started with Google Family Link, you’ll need to create a Google Account for your child (if they don’t already have one). Then, you can download the Family Link app on your own device and follow the instructions to set up your family.
For more information, you can visit the Google Family Link website.
Here are some of the features of Google Family Link:
- Screen time limits: You can set daily screen time limits for your child’s device.
- App approvals: You can approve or block apps before your child can install them.
- Location history: You can see where your child’s device has been recently.
- Web filtering: You can block websites that you don’t want your child to visit.
- Parental controls: You can set other parental controls, such as bedtime reminders and educational goals.
Google Family Link is a free service, and it’s a great way to help parents keep track of their children’s digital activity.