- Your location:
- Phones ›
- Current page
WiFi 6E is the latest version of WiFi 6, which adds support for the 6 GHz band. The 6 GHz band offers more bandwidth and less congestion than the 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz bands, which can improve the performance of WiFi-connected devices. As of today, August 28, 2023, only the following iPhones support WiFi 6E:
- iPhone 14
- iPhone 14 Pro
- iPhone 14 Pro Max
- iPhone 14 mini
- iPad Air (5th generation)
- iPad mini (6th generation)
The iPhone 13, iPhone 13 Pro, and iPhone 13 Pro Max do not support WiFi 6E. The iPhone 12 supports WiFi 6, but not WiFi 6E.
WiFi 6E is the latest version of WiFi, and it offers a number of improvements over previous versions, including:
- Faster speeds: WiFi 6E can offer speeds up to 9.6 Gbps, which is twice as fast as WiFi 5.
- Lower latency: WiFi 6E has lower latency, which means that data is transferred more quickly and smoothly.
- Better performance in crowded areas: WiFi 6E can handle more devices in a crowded area without slowing down.
If you are looking for the fastest and most reliable WiFi experience, then an iPhone that supports WiFi 6E is a good option.
- What is iPhone wallpaper size?
- How to maintain iPhone battery health?
- Ultimate guide of iPhone 14 Series battery life
- Apple May Add Action Button to iPhone 15
- WiFi 6 vs 6E: The biggest differences you should know
- What does SOS actually mean on iPhone?
- Is iPhone 14 Pro worth to buy?
- ‘My Photo Stream’ on iPhone: The Ultimate Guide