- Your location:
- Phones ›
- Current page
Yes, the iPhone 11 does support WiFi 6. WiFi 6 introduces several key features and enhancements over previous WiFi standards such as OFDMA (orthogonal frequency-division multiple access), MU-MIMO (multi-user multiple-input multiple-output), and TWT (target wake time).
The iPhone 11 was released by Apple in September 2019 and is equipped with a range of advanced hardware features. One of these features is support for WiFi 6, making it capable of taking advantage of the benefits offered by this new wireless standard. By supporting WiFi 6, the iPhone 11 can deliver faster and more reliable wireless connectivity, especially in environments with multiple connected devices or high network congestion.
It is worth noting that while the iPhone 11 supports WiFi 6, the actual performance you experience will also depend on your network infrastructure. In order to fully utilize the capabilities of WiFi 6, you will need a compatible router or access point that supports this standard.
If you have a Wi-Fi 6 router, you can take advantage of these improvements by connecting your iPhone to it. To do this, go to Settings > Wi-Fi and select the Wi-Fi network that you want to connect to. If the network supports Wi-Fi 6, it will be labeled as “Wi-Fi 6”.
- Does iPhone 12 support WiFi 6?
- Does iPhone 13 support WiFi 6?
- What is iPhone wallpaper size? (iPhone 14/13/12/11/XR/X Series)
- 18 useful apps that every iPhone user should have
- How to maintain your iPhone battery health?
- What is security response on iPhone?
- What does SOS actually mean on iPhone?
- The iPhone 14 Series battery life
- The top 5 most downloaded iPhone games in 2023