- Your location:
- How To Guides ›
- Current page
Yes, you can connect Samsung Galaxy Buds to an iPhone. There are two ways to do this: via the iPhone’s Bluetooth settings or the Samsung Galaxy Buds app.
Which method you use will depend on the model of Galaxy Buds you have. If you have the Galaxy Buds+ or Galaxy Buds Live, you can use the Samsung Galaxy Buds app to connect to your iPhone. Otherwise, you will need to use the iPhone’s Bluetooth settings.
How to connect Samsung Galaxy Buds to iPhone via the Samsung Galaxy Buds app:
- Download the Samsung Galaxy Buds app from the App Store.
- Open the app and tap Get started.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to connect your Galaxy Buds to your iPhone.
How to connect Samsung Galaxy Buds to iPhone via the iPhone’s Bluetooth settings:
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone.
- Tap Bluetooth and turn it on.
- Open the charging case for your Galaxy Buds.
- Place the Galaxy Buds inside the charging case and leave the lid open.
- Wait for the Galaxy Buds to appear in the list of available devices on your iPhone.
- Tap the name of your Galaxy Buds to connect them to your iPhone.
Thanks for visiting CNBgear tech site, hope the guide helps.
- What is open-ear earbuds?
- What are the benefits of using open-ear earbuds?
- How to find your lost Bluetooth earbuds that are turned off?
- Do Apple AirPods earbuds work with Android & How to use?
- What are the different types of Bluetooth profiles?
- What is the latest version of Bluetooth in 2023?
- Can somebody hack your phone through Bluetooth?
- 2021 Top 5 Best high-end noise-cancelling TWS earbuds
- Why there is always a delay on Bluetooth earbuds when playing music?
- News Broke: Blackview releases high-end wireless earbuds AirBuds 10 Pro