- Your location:
- Tech News ›
- Current page
Samsung is reportedly planning to release a new folding smartphone called the Galaxy Z Fold 5 in the second half of 2023. Ahead of its official announcement, some of the specifications of the device have been leaked online.
According to the leak from Gadgetsdata, the Galaxy Z Fold 5 will feature a 7.6-inch foldable display with a 120Hz refresh rate. The outer display is said to be a 6.2-inch panel with a 120Hz refresh rate as well.
Under the hood, the Galaxy Z Fold 5 is expected to be powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 processor, paired with up to 12GB of RAM and 512GB of storage. The device is also said to have a classic 4,500mAh battery with support for 25W fast charging. The power is a bit worrying.
In terms of cameras, the Galaxy Z Fold 5 is expected to have a 50MP IOS main camera, a 12MP ultrawide camera, and a 10MP telephoto camera on the rear. On the front, the device is said to have a 12MP selfie camera and an under-display camera. It wouldn’t be listed into the best camera smartphone list.
The Galaxy Z Fold 5 is also expected to run Android 13 out of the box. The device is expected to be priced at around $1,800.
It is important to note that these are just rumors and leaks at this point. Samsung has not officially announced the Galaxy Z Fold 5 yet, so we will have to wait for more information to be released before we can confirm anything.
- Samsung Files Patent for Tri-Fold Folding Phone
- Samsung’s Exynos 2400 May Be More Powerful Than the Snapdragon 8 Gen 2
- Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra release date price and specs
- Samsung XCover Pro rugged smartphone Alternative
- How does thermal imaging detect breast lesions in medicine?
- Apple Watch Series 9 to Feature New Processor Based on A15 Chip
- Honor Magic 5 Pro Review: It may subvert your imagination
- Xiaomi 13 Ultra Review: A Stunning Flagship with a Few Quirks
- Qualcomm New processor Snapdragon 7+ Gen 2 released, or will dominate the mid-range market
- Intel May Drop “i” Brand, Replace It with “Ultra”
- DJI 2023 newest drone Inspire 3 review: The drone for professional filmmakers
- VISIONOX first release VIP screen technology: AMOLED pixel density increases to 1700+PPI