- Your location:
- Tech News ›
- Current page
VISIONOX, a leading display technology company, has released its new VIP screen technology. VIP stands for “Vision Intelligent Pixel”, and it is a new type of AMOLED display that features a pixel density of 1700+PPI. This makes it the highest-resolution AMOLED display on the market.
The VIP screen technology uses a new type of pixel structure that is called a “pixel on chip” (PoC) structure. In a PoC structure, the pixels are all integrated on the same chip, which reduces the space between the pixels and increases the pixel density. This results in a sharper and more detailed image.
The VIP screen technology also uses a new type of AMOLED material that is called a “low-temperature polycrystalline silicon” (LTPS) material. LTPS materials are more efficient than traditional AMOLED materials, which means that the VIP screen technology can consume less power while still providing the same level of brightness and contrast.
VISIONOX plans to use the VIP screen technology in a variety of products, including smartphones, tablets, AR, VR, and wearable devices. The company believes that the VIP screen technology will set a new standard for display quality and performance.
- See also, The 6 Best AR Smart Glasses in 2023, the Top 3 Best AR Smart Glasses for iPhone in 2023, and the 10 best AR APPs for Android in 2023.
In addition to the high pixel density, the VIP screen technology also offers a number of other benefits, including:
- Improved contrast ratio
- Wider viewing angles
- Faster response time
- Lower power consumption
These benefits make the VIP screen technology an ideal choice for a variety of applications, including:
- Wearable devices
- Virtual reality headsets
- Augmented reality headsets
VISIONOX is a leading display technology company that has been in business for over 20 years. The company has a strong track record of innovation, and the VIP screen technology is just the latest example of the company’s commitment to providing the best possible display technology.
- Intel May Drop “i” Brand, Replace It with “Ultra”
- Xiaomi 13 Ultra Review: A Stunning Flagship with a Few Quirks
- Samsung Files Patent for Tri-Fold Folding Phone
- Nokia XR30 Rugged Smartphone Leaked
- Blackview rugged tablet might meet you soon
- Apple’s M3 chip delayed, no M3 Macs or iPads this year
- Apple iOS 17/iPadOS 17 to Enhance Health App with Mood Tracking and More
- MediaTek Tianji 9200+ Officially Announced on May 10th
- New Apple iPhone 15 Pro Renders Leaked, with New Mute Button and Thinner Bezels
- Blackview BV9300 will be the 2023 best ruggedized smartphone with laser range finder
- Samsung’s Exynos 2400 May Be More Powerful Than the Snapdragon 8 Gen 2
- If the Google Assistant can work with outlook?