- Your location:
- Tech News ›
- Current page
Recent reports have revealed that Samsung’s next-generation Exynos 2400 mobile processor may be more powerful than the Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 2. This is a significant development, as it has been several years since Samsung’s Exynos chips have been competitive with Qualcomm’s offerings.
The Exynos 2400 is expected to be built on the 4nm process node, and it is rumored to feature an Arm Cortex-X3 supercore, two Cortex-A720 large cores, and four Cortex-A510 efficiency cores. This would be a significant upgrade over the current Exynos 2200, which features an Arm Cortex-X2 supercore, three Cortex-A710 large cores, and four Cortex-A510 efficiency cores.
In addition to its increased performance, the Exynos 2400 is also expected to feature a new integrated graphics processor (GPU) based on the AMD RDNA 2 architecture. This would be a major upgrade over the current Exynos 2200’s Mali-G710 GPU.
If the rumors are true, the Exynos 2400 could be a major comeback for Samsung’s mobile processors. It would be the first time in several years that Samsung has released a chip that is competitive with Qualcomm’s offerings. This would be good news for Samsung, as it would allow the company to offer more competitive smartphones in the global market.
But Will It Be Available in the United States?
One big question mark surrounding the Exynos 2400 is whether it will be available in the United States. In recent years, Samsung has largely abandoned the US market for its Exynos chips, opting instead to use Qualcomm’s Snapdragon chips in its US-bound smartphones. This is due to a number of factors, including the fact that Qualcomm has a better relationship with US carriers and that its chips are more widely available in the US.
However, there is a chance that Samsung could bring the Exynos 2400 to the US market. The company has been working to improve its relationship with US carriers, and the Exynos 2400 is a significant upgrade over the current Exynos 2200. If Samsung can convince US carriers to carry the Exynos 2400, it would be a major win for the company.
Only Time Will Tell
Only time will tell if the Exynos 2400 will be a major comeback for Samsung’s mobile processors. If the rumors are true, it has the potential to be one of the most powerful mobile processors on the market. However, it is still too early to say for sure. We will have to wait until the chip is officially released to see how it performs.
You might also be interested,
- MediaTek Tianji 9200+ Officially Announced on May 10th
- Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra release date price and specs
- New Apple iPhone 15 Pro Renders Leaked, with New Mute Button and Thinner Bezels
- Qualcomm New processor Snapdragon 7+ Gen 2 released, or will dominate the mid-range market
- Apple iOS 17/iPadOS 17 to Enhance Health App with Mood Tracking and More
- Sony new Xperia Product Global Launch Set for May 11
- The Best Ways to Use ChatGPT to Make Your Life Easier
- ChatGPT: The Next Big Thing in Commercial AI
- What are the differences between iPhone 14 and 14 Pro?
- Google AI Bard vs ChatGPT, which one is better?
- News Broke: Blackview releases high-end wireless earbuds AirBuds 10 Pro
- Blackview BV9300 will be the 2023 best ruggedized smartphone with laser range finder