- Your location:
- Tech News ›
- Current page
German tech blog WinFuture has leaked renders and specifications of the upcoming Nokia XR30 ruggedized smartphone. The XR30 is expected to be a successor to the Nokia XR20, which was released in July 2021.
The XR30 will be a 5G rugged smartphone with an octa-core processor. It will be available in black and green colors and will have a straight screen with a centered punch hole. The XR30 will have a 6.67-inch FHD+ display with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels.
In terms of cameras, the XR30 will have a triple-camera system on the back, consisting of a 64MP main sensor, a 8MP ultrawide sensor, and a 2MP macro sensor. The front-facing camera will be an 16MP sensor.
The XR30 will be powered by a 4600 mAh battery and will support 33W fast charging, it couldn’t be called big battery phone, its battery is slightly inferior to traditional rugged smartphones. It will be equipped with 6GB RAM memory and 128GB storage.
The XR30 is expected to be priced around $499. It is not yet clear when the smartphone will be released.
- Apple’s M3 chip delayed, no M3 Macs or iPads this year
- Samsung’s Exynos 2400 May Be More Powerful Than the Snapdragon 8 Gen 2
- The 6 best AI alternatives to ChatGPT in 2023
- New Apple iPhone 15 Pro Renders Leaked, with New Mute Button and Thinner Bezels
- The Best Ways to Use ChatGPT to Make Your Life Easier
- Google AI Bard vs ChatGPT, which one is better?
- ChatGPT: The Next Big Thing in Commercial AI
- News Broke: Blackview releases high-end wireless earbuds AirBuds 10 Pro
- Do all smartphone fingerprint sensors have the same sensitivity?