- Your location:
- Tech News ›
- Current page
New renders of the upcoming Apple iPhone 15 Pro have been leaked, revealing a number of design changes, including a new mute button and thinner bezels, that give us a first look at the design of the upcoming smartphone.
The renders, which were created by 9to5Mac based on exclusive sources, details from MFi accessory makers, and CAD data, show that the iPhone 15 Pro will feature a number of changes from its predecessor, including a new mute button and a redesigned camera bump. The new button is said to be larger and easier to use, and it is also rumored to have additional functionality, such as the ability to activate Do Not Disturb or the flashlight.
The mute button is located on the right side of the phone, and it replaces the existing mute switch. The new button is said to add additional functionality, similar to the action button on the Apple Watch Ultra.
In addition to the new mute button, the renders also show that the iPhone 15 Pro will have thinner bezels than the current iPhone 14 Pro. This is due to the fact that the phone will reportedly use a new under-display front-facing camera, which will allow for a larger display without the need for a notch or punch-hole cutout. The camera bump on the iPhone 15 Pro is much more reasonable than the previous renders. Although the camera will still be more convex, it is far less exaggerated than before.
According to existing reports, the iPhone 15 Pro series will use a 48MP outsole main camera similar to the iPhone 14 Pro, and will introduce a new periscope zoom lens, capable of achieving 5-6x optical zoom. It is expected listed into the list of the best camera smartphone in 2023.
In addition, the renders also confirm many design details in the previous CAD model, such as the further narrowing of the frame and the USB-C interface. The frame of the whole machine is also much rounder than the current iPhone 14 series.
The phone is also rumored to have a new A16 Bionic chip, a faster charging port, and support for Wi-Fi 6E, and it is expected to support 5G connectivity.
The iPhone 15 Pro is expected to be released in September 2023. We’ll have to wait until September to see if these rumors are true, but the new renders give us a good idea of what to expect from the iPhone 15 Pro.
ALWAYS BE THE FIRST TO KNOW – FOLLOW CNBgear!
- Early CAD renderings of iPhone 16 Pro Max released, screen raised to 6.9-inch
- The best 5G rugged smartphone today
- Is iPhone 14 Pro worth to buy?
- What are the differences between iPhone 14 and 14 Pro?
- Google AI Bard vs ChatGPT, which one is better?
- News Broke: Blackview releases high-end wireless earbuds AirBuds 10 Pro
- Blackview rugged tablet might meet you soon
- Blackview 15000mAh ruggedized smartphone BV9300 coming soon
- The Best Ways to Use ChatGPT to Make Your Life Better
- Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra release date price and specs
- Will Apple MR smart glasses coming in 2023?
- ChatGPT: The Next Big Thing in Commercial AI
- Do all smartphone fingerprint sensors have the same sensitivity?