- Your location:
- Tech News ›
- Current page
Google held its annual developer conference, I/O, on May 10, 2023. The event was packed with announcements, including the launch of a new large language model, PaLM2, an update to the Bard chatbot, and the launch of an office assistant called Duet.
PaLM2 is a successor to the PaLM language model, which was announced in 2022. PaLM2 is even larger and more powerful than its predecessor, with 1.56 trillion parameters. This makes it capable of performing even more complex tasks, such as generating realistic text, translating languages, and writing different kinds of creative content.
Bard is a chatbot that was launched after ChatGPT. Bard is powered by PaLM and is able to answer questions in a comprehensive and informative way, even if they are open ended, challenging, or strange. In its latest update, Bard has been improved to be even more helpful and informative. It can now generate different creative text formats of text content, like poems, code, scripts, musical pieces, email, letters, etc.
Duet is an office assistant that was launched in 2023. Duet is powered by Google AI and is able to help users with a variety of tasks, such as scheduling meetings, finding information, and managing documents. Duet is still under development, but it has the potential to be a powerful productivity tool.
In addition to these announcements, Google also made a number of other announcements at I/O, including the launch of a new Pixel phone, a new Pixel Watch, and a new Pixel Tablet. Google also announced a number of new features for its existing products, such as Gmail, Google Maps, and Google Docs.
Overall, Google I/O 2023 was a major event for the company. Google announced a number of new products and features that are sure to have a big impact on the technology industry.
- Google Bard vs ChatGPT, which one is better?
- The 6 best AI alternatives to ChatGPT in 2023
- The Best Ways to Use ChatGPT to Make Your Life Easier
- ChatGPT: The Next Big Thing in Commercial AI
- What is AI? Everything about Artificial Intelligence
- How to Block Websites on Chrome App in Your iPhone
- If the Google Assistant can work with outlook?
- How to use Google Assistant on smart devices?
- How to turn off Google Assistant on My Phone?
- Apple Watch Series 9 to Feature New Processor Based on A15 Chip
- India Requires All Smartphones to Assemble FM Radio
- Tesla to Offer Free Monthly Trials of Full Self-Driving