- Your location:
- Tech News ›
- Current page
MediaTek has announced its latest flagship mobile platform, the Dimensity 9200+. The new chip is based on TSMC’s 4nm process node and features an octa-core CPU with one Cortex-X3 core clocked at up to 3.35GHz, three Cortex-A715 cores clocked at up to 3.0GHz, and four Cortex-A510 cores clocked at up to 2.0GHz. The Dimensity 9200+ also features a Mali-G715 MC9 GPU, an 18-bit ISP, and support for LPDDR5X memory.
In benchmarks, the Dimensity 9200+ has outperformed the Snapdragon 8 Gen2 in several key areas. In the Geekbench 5 multi-core test, the Dimensity 9200+ scored 4,220 points, while the Snapdragon 8 Gen2 scored 4,100 points. In the GFXBench Aztec Ruins Extreme test, the Dimensity 9200+ scored 113 fps, while the Snapdragon 8 Gen2 scored 103 fps. It even runs over 1.36 million on AnTuTu, more than 30% higher than Snapdragon 8 Gen2.
The Dimensity 9200+’s performance advantage is likely due to its use of TSMC’s 4nm process node, which is more efficient than the Snapdragon 8 Gen2’s 4nm process node. The Dimensity 9200+ also has a more powerful GPU, which is likely helping it to outperform the Snapdragon 8 Gen2 in graphics-intensive tasks.
MediaTek’s Dimensity 9200+ is a significant improvement over the Dimensity 9200. The new chip offers better performance, better efficiency, and more features. This makes it a strong contender for the title of best mobile platform on the market.
Here are some additional details about the Dimensity 9200+:
- It is manufactured using TSMC’s 4nm process node.
- It features an octa-core CPU with one Cortex-X3 core clocked at up to 3.35GHz, three Cortex-A715 cores clocked at up to 3.0GHz, and four Cortex-A510 cores clocked at up to 2.0GHz.
- It features a Mali-G715 MC9 GPU.
- It has an 18-bit ISP.
- It supports LPDDR5X memory.
The Dimensity 9200+ is expected to be used in a variety of flagship smartphones from different brands in the second half of 2023.
- Samsung’s Exynos 2400 May Be More Powerful Than the Snapdragon 8 Gen 2
- MediaTek Tianji 9200+ Officially Announced on May 10th
- Helio G99 vs G96 Antutu
- Dimensity 9200 Antutu score and release date
- Qualcomm New processor Snapdragon 7+ Gen 2 released, or will dominate the mid-range market
- Apple’s M3 chip delayed, no M3 Macs or iPads this year
- Tesla China Urgently Recalls 1.1 Million Vehicles
- Tesla to Offer Free Monthly Trials of Full Self-Driving
- Apple Watch Series 9 to Feature New Processor Based on A15 Chip
- VISIONOX first release VIP screen technology: AMOLED pixel density increases to 1700+PPI
- Intel May Drop “i” Brand, Replace It with “Ultra”
- Is Snapdragon 898(8 Gen 1) the terminator of 888?