- Your location:
- Tech News ›
- Current page
According to the latest news from whistleblower Revegnus, Apple delayed the launch of its M3 chip, which means that there will be no M3 Macs or iPads this year. The delay is due to insufficient production capacity of TSMC’s 3nm process, which is used to manufacture the M3 chip.
The M3 chip is Apple’s next-generation processor, and it is expected to offer significant performance and power efficiency improvements over the M2 chip. However, it appears that Apple will have to wait until next year to release the M3 chip.
In the meantime, Apple will continue to sell Macs and iPads with the M1 and M2 chips. The M1 chip is still a very powerful processor, and it is unlikely that most users will notice a significant difference in performance between the M1 and M3 chips.
Apple is expected to release the iPhone 15 Pro series this year and some renders are leaked, and these phones will be expected powered by the A17 Bionic chip (or A16). The A17 Bionic chip is also manufactured using TSMC’s 3nm process, however, the iPhone is Apple’s most important product line, and its sales far exceed Mac and iPad, so it is possible that Apple will prioritize production of the A17 Bionic chip over the M3 chip.
Overall, the delay of the M3 chip is a disappointment for Apple fans, but it is understandable given the current chip shortage. Apple will likely release the M3 chip in next year, and it is expected to be a significant upgrade over the M2 chip.
- Samsung’s Exynos 2400 May Be More Powerful Than the Snapdragon 8 Gen 2
- Apple iOS 17/iPadOS 17 to Enhance Health App with Mood Tracking and More
- Is iPhone 14 Pro worth to buy?
- What are the differences between iPhone 14 and 14 Pro?
- What size is iPhone wallpaper?
- How to Remove a Device From Your Apple ID
- Top 3 Best AR Smart Glasses for iPhone in 2023
- Is APPLE iPhone XR Waterproof?
- MediaTek Tianji 9200+ Officially Announced on May 10th
- News Broke: Blackview releases high-end wireless earbuds AirBuds 10 Pro
- Blackview rugged tablet might meet you soon
- Blackview BV9300 will be the 2023 best ruggedized smartphone with laser range finder