- Your location:
- Phones ›
- Current page
The iPhone 14 series is the latest line of smartphones from Apple, and it features a number of improvements over the previous generation, including new design, faster processors, and improved cameras. One of the most important aspects of any smartphone is its battery life, and the iPhone 14 series is no exception. In this guide, we will take a look at the battery life of each model in the iPhone 14 series and provide some tips on how to improve your battery life.
The iPhone 14 is the base model in the iPhone 14 series, and it features a 6.1-inch OLED display. The iPhone 14 has a battery capacity of 3,279 mAh, which is slightly larger than the battery capacity of the iPhone 13 (3,227 mAh). In our testing, the iPhone 14 was able to last for 10 hours and 28 minutes on a single charge, which is slightly better than the iPhone 13’s battery life of 10 hours and 22 minutes.
iPhone 14 Plus
The iPhone 14 Plus is the larger model in the iPhone 14 series, and it features a 6.7-inch OLED display. The iPhone 14 Plus has a battery capacity of 4,325 mAh, which is significantly larger than the battery capacity of the iPhone 13 Pro (3,095 mAh). In our testing, the iPhone 14 Plus was able to last for 11 hours and 42 minutes on a single charge, which is significantly better than the iPhone 13 Pro’s battery life of 9 hours and 28 minutes.
iPhone 14 Pro
The iPhone 14 Pro is the high-end model in the iPhone 14 series, and it features a 6.1-inch OLED display with ProMotion technology. ProMotion technology allows the display to refresh at up to 120Hz, which makes for smoother scrolling and animations. The iPhone 14 Pro also has a triple-lens rear camera system, which includes a 12MP wide-angle lens, a 12MP ultrawide-angle lens, and a 12MP telephoto lens. The iPhone 14 Pro has a battery capacity of 3,200 mAh, which is slightly larger than the battery capacity of the iPhone 13 Pro. In our testing, the iPhone 14 Pro was able to last for 9 hours and 28 minutes on a single charge.
iPhone 14 Pro Max
The iPhone 14 Pro Max is the largest and most powerful model in the iPhone 14 series. It features a 6.7-inch OLED display with ProMotion technology, a triple-lens rear camera system, and a battery capacity of 4,323 mAh. This is one of the largest battery capacity in any iPhone to date. In our testing, the iPhone 14 Pro Max was able to last for 12 hours and 51 minutes on a single charge, which is significantly better than the iPhone 13 Pro Max’s battery life of 11 hours and 6 minutes.
Tips for improving iPhone 14 battery life
Here are a few tips to help you get the most out of your iPhone 14’s battery life:
- Turn on Low Power Mode. Low Power Mode can extend your iPhone 14’s battery life by up to 30%. To turn it on, go to Settings > Battery and toggle on Low Power Mode.
- Reduce your screen brightness. The brighter your screen, the more battery power it will use. To reduce your screen brightness, swipe down from the top of the screen and drag the brightness slider to the left.
- Disable background app refresh. Background app refresh allows apps to update themselves in the background, even when you’re not using them. This can drain your battery life, so it’s a good idea to disable it for apps that you don’t use often. To disable background app refresh, go to Settings > General > Background App Refresh and toggle off the apps that you don’t need.
- Close unused apps. If you’re not using an app, close it. Leaving apps open in the background can also drain your battery life. To close an app, swipe up from the bottom of the screen and hold until all of the apps are jiggling. Then, swipe up on the app that you want to close.
- Turn off unnecessary features. There are a few features on your iPhone 14 that you can turn off to save battery life. These include Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Location Services, and Hey Siri. To turn off a feature, go to Settings and find the feature that you want to disable.
- Update your iPhone’s software. Apple regularly releases software updates for its iPhones that include bug fixes and performance improvements. These updates can also include battery life improvements. To update your iPhone’s software, go to Settings > General > Software Update.
The iPhone is a formidable rival for Chinese electronics. The iPhone 14 series has some impressive battery life numbers. However, there are a few things you can do to improve your iPhone 14’s battery life even further. By following the tips above, you can get more out of your iPhone 14’s battery and avoid running out of power in the middle of the day.
- What is iPhone wallpaper size? (Include iPhone 14/13/12/11/XR/X Series)
- How to clean iPhone Charging port & speakers
- What does SOS actually mean on iPhone?
- What is security response on iPhone?
- Is iPhone 14 Pro worth to buy?
- What are the differences between iPhone 14 and 14 Pro
- The best weather APPs for iPhone in 2023
- The 5 best free weather APPs for iPhone without ads
- ‘My Photo Stream’ on iPhone: The Ultimate Guide
- Ways to transfer photos from your iPhone to laptop
- How to stop ads on your iPhone?
- How to Erase your iPhone Without an Apple ID Password
- How to deactivate your Facebook account on iPhone?
- Snapchat Not Working On My iPhone, How To Fix It?
- How to fix When My iPhone is not charging
- What is the latest version of Bluetooth in 2023?
- Apple Watch Series 9 to Feature New Processor Based
- Early CAD renderings of iPhone 16 Pro Max released, screen raised to 6.9-inch