- Your location:
- How To Guides ›
- Current page
You can use the Find My iPhone app or iCloud.com to find a lost or stolen Apple device. Here are the steps on how to use the Find My app to locate a lost or stolen Apple device:
- Make sure that Find My iPhone is turned on on your device. You can do this by going to Settings > Apple ID > Find My > Find My iPhone and turning on the toggle switch.
- If you have another Apple device, such as an iPad or Mac, you can also use Find My iPhone to locate that device. To do this, make sure that Find My is turned on on that device as well.
- If you have a Mac, you can also use the Find My app to locate your Apple devices.
- Go to iCloud.com and sign in with your Apple ID.
- Click on Find My iPhone.
- If you have multiple devices, you will need to select the device that you want to locate.
- Once you have selected the device, you will see a map with its current location.
- You can also use Find My iPhone to play a sound on your device, lock it, or erase all of its data.
Here are some additional tips for using Find My iPhone:
- If your device is offline, Find My iPhone will still be able to show its last known location.
- If you have a cellular plan for your device, you can use Find My iPhone to track its location even if it is turned off.
- You can also use Find My iPhone to locate a device that is not your own, as long as you have the device’s Apple ID and password.
By following these steps, you can use Find My iPhone to locate your lost or stolen Apple device.
Here are some additional things you can do with Find My iPhone:
- Send a message to your device: If you think your device is lost but still nearby, you can send a message to it asking the person who found it to return it to you.
- Remotely wipe your device: If you think your device is lost for good, you can remotely wipe it to erase all of its data. This will help to protect your privacy if someone else finds your device.
- How to Erase your iPhone Without an Apple ID Password
- How to Remove a Device From Your Apple ID
- How to transfer photos from your iPhone to laptop
- How to deactivate your Facebook account on iPhone?
- How to find my lost AirPods using iPhone?
- How To Track My Lost Mobile with the IMEI Number
- How To Make SD Card as Default Storage in your device?
- How to Block Websites on Chrome App in Your iPhone
- How to Organize Apps and Folders on the iPhone
- How to stop ads on iPhone?
- How to fix your Apple Watch won’t charge?
- YouTube Not Working On My Phone/Tablet, How To Fix It?