- Your location:
- How To Guides ›
- Current page
Can Apple AirPods work with Android?
Yes, the Apple earbuds can work with Android devices. AirPods use standard Bluetooth technology, so they can be connected to any device that supports Bluetooth. However, there are some limitations to using the Apple earbuds with Android devices. For example, you won’t be able to use some of the features that are exclusive to Apple devices, such as automatic ear detection and Siri integration. However, the sound effect will not be affected.
How to use Apple AirPods (Pro) with Android?
To use Apple earbuds with an Android device, you can follow these steps:
- Make sure that Bluetooth is turned on on your Android device.
- Put your earbuds in the charging case and open the lid.
- Press and hold the setup button on the back of the charging case for about 5 seconds, until the status light flashes white.
- On your Android device, go to Settings > Bluetooth and select “AirPods” from the list of available devices.
- Tap “Connect” to pair your earbuds with your Android device.
Once your earbuds are paired with your Android device, you can use them to listen to music, make calls, and more. Here are some tips for using Apple earbuds with Android:
- You can use the volume buttons on your Android device to control the volume of your AirPods.
- You can double-tap on either AirPod to play or pause music, answer or end a call, or activate the Google Assistant.
- You can download the “AirPods for Android” app from the Google Play Store to get more features and customization options for your AirPods.
Here are some limitations of using Apple earbuds with Android:
- You cannot use Siri with Apple earbuds on an Android device.
- You cannot use the “Hey Siri” feature with Apple earbuds on an Android device.
- You cannot use the spatial audio feature with Apple earbuds on an Android device.
Overall, AirPods work well with Android devices. However, there are some limitations that you should be aware of.
- How to Block Websites on Chrome App in Your iPhone
- How to Erase your iPhone Without an Apple ID Password
- How to Remove a Device From Your Apple ID
- How to Organize Apps and Folders on the iPhone
- How to stop ads on Android phone and iPhone?
- How to fix your Apple Watch won’t charge?
- How to fix When My Phone/iPhone is not Charging?
- How to clean iPhone? Charging port & speakers & screen & microphone cleaning
- How to boot your phone without using power button when it powers off?
- How to find hidden cameras use mobile phones without a detector APP
- How To Make SD Card as Default Storage in your device?
- How to set SD card as default storage for Play Store?