- Your location:
- Blackview ›
- Current page
Diffuse it if you think it is useful. The greatest affirmation for our efforts is your sharing.
According to Blackview official, there is a built-in ‘clone phone’ function in its self-developed operating system – Doke OS, to resolve the problem of data transfer from old Blackview device to the new Blackview device. In fact, all Blackview’s latest phones in 2021 and 2022 are come with ‘clone phone’ function. Just simply follow the steps below, to transfer data from your old Blackview phone to the new one.
- Step 1
Open both the Data Migration Assistant / Clone Phone on the two phones.
- Step 2
Tap “I am an old device” on the old phone and “I am a new device” on the new phone. Then you would see these pop out.
Tap “Imported from Blackview device” on the new device. (The app only supports data transmission between Blackview mobile phones.) Then the new phone will show you a QR code.
- Read also, How to check IMEI number in Redmi phone
- And How to find hidden cameras use mobile phones without using detector APP
- Step 3
Then, use the old device to scan the QR code. Wait for two phones to connect with each other.
- Step 4
Then you can choose the data you want to transfer from the old device. Select the data and click “START CLONE” and then click “Got it”
- Step 5
Wait for the data transmission between two phones. You will see the processing progress of percentage.
- Step 6
When the data transfer over, you will see the tips like ‘sent finished’ on the old device, and ‘clone successfully’ on the new device, then click “Finished” on the two phones. That’s all.
- The app can only transfer files under 5 GB.
- Keep both smartphones have stable network connection.
You might also be interested,
- How to Erase your iPhone Without an Apple ID Password
- How to Organize Apps and Folders on the iPhone
- How to Block Websites on Chrome App in Your iPhone
- [All Ways] How to trick a thermal camera?
- How to use Google Assistant on smart devices?
- How to turn off Google Assistant on My Phone?
- How to Block Phone Numbers & Text Message?
- How To Find Back Deleted Text Messages on Android?
- How to stop ads on Android phone and iPhone?
- How to set SD card as the default download location on android?