- Your location:
- How To Guides ›
- Current page
The Starbucks app is a convenient way to order and pay for coffee and other drinks at Starbucks stores. However, sometimes the app can stop working. If you’re having trouble with the Starbucks app, here are a few things you can try to fix it:
- Check your internet connection. Make sure you have a strong and stable internet connection. If your internet connection is slow or unreliable, the Starbucks app may not be able to connect to the Starbucks servers.
- Restart your device. Sometimes a simple restart can fix problems with apps. Restart your phone or tablet and then try opening the Starbucks app again.
- Update the app. The Starbucks app is constantly being updated with new features and bug fixes. If you’re not using the latest version of the app, it may be causing problems. To update the app, go to the App Store or Google Play Store and search for “Starbucks.” If there’s an update available, tap on “Update” to install the latest version.
- Clear the app’s cache and data. Sometimes the Starbucks app can start to misbehave if its cache and data files become corrupted. To clear the app’s cache and data, go to your device’s settings and find the “Apps” or “Applications” section. Find the Starbucks app and tap on it. Tap on “Storage” and then tap on “Clear Cache” and “Clear Data.”
- Uninstall and reinstall the app. If you’ve tried all of the above and the Starbucks app is still not working, you can try uninstalling and reinstalling the app. To uninstall the app, go to the App Store or Google Play Store and search for “Starbucks.” Tap on the app and then tap on “Uninstall.” Once the app has been uninstalled, you can reinstall it by searching for it again and tapping on “Install.”
If you’re still having trouble with the Starbucks app after trying all of the above, here are a few additional troubleshooting tips:
- Make sure your device is compatible with the Starbucks app. The Starbucks app is compatible with most iOS and Android devices. However, if your device is not compatible, the app may not work properly.
- Check the Starbucks app’s website for known issues. The Starbucks app website may list known issues that are affecting the app. If you’re experiencing one of these issues, you can try the troubleshooting steps that are listed on the website.
- Contact Starbucks customer support. If you’ve tried all of the above and you’re still having trouble with the Starbucks app, you can contact Starbucks customer support for help. You can contact customer support by phone, email, or chat.
- Snapchat Not Working On iPhone, How To Fix?
- YouTube Not Working On My Phone/Tablet, How To Fix?
- How to restart my phone without using power button when it powers off?
- How to fix my Apple Watch won’t charge?
- How to stop ads on Android phone?
- How to Stop Netflix Autoplay?
- How to fix My Phone/iPhone is not Charging?
- How to deactivate your Facebook account on iPhone?
- How To Track My Lost Mobile with the IMEI Number
- Ultimate guide of how to connect your iPhone to Windows 11 PC
- How to use ‘Find My iPhone’ to locate a lost or stolen Apple device
- How to scan QR codes with your iPhone?
- Why your phone won’t connect to wifi? How to fix?