- Your location:
- How To Guides ›
- Current page
Cookies are small pieces of data that websites store on your device. They are used to track your browsing activity and remember your preferences. While cookies can be useful, they can also be used to track your online activity and collect personal information. If you are concerned about your privacy, you may want to clear your cookies regularly.
Besides, sometimes, cookies can cause problems with your browser, such as loading errors or slow performance. If you are having problems with your browser, clearing your cookies may help.
How to clear cookies on Android phone
There are two ways to clear cookies on an Android device:
- Using the Chrome app:
- Open the Chrome app.
- Tap the three dots in the top right corner of the screen.
- Tap “History.”
- Tap “Clear browsing data.”
- Select the “Cookies and site data” checkbox.
- Tap “Clear data.”
- Using the Settings app:
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap on “Apps & notifications.”
- Scroll down and find the Chrome app.
- Tap on the Chrome app.
- Tap on “Storage & cache.”
- Tap on “Clear cache.”
- Tap on “Clear data.”
Clearing cookies is a simple way to fix problems with your browser. If you are having problems with your browser, try clearing your cookies and see if it helps.
How Often Should You Clear Cookies?
How often you should clear cookies depends on your individual needs and preferences. If you are concerned about your privacy, you may want to clear cookies more often. If you are having problems with websites, you may want to clear cookies more often. If you are concerned about storage space, you may want to clear cookies more often.
Here are some additional things to keep in mind when clearing cookies:
- Clearing cookies will also clear your browsing history and saved passwords.
- If you are logged in to any websites when you clear your cookies, you will need to log in again.
- Clearing cookies may not fix all problems with your browser. If you are still having problems after clearing your cookies, you may need to contact the developer of your browser for help.
- Why does Chrome keep crashing Android? How to Fix?
- Starbucks app not working, how to fix?
- How to deactivate your Facebook account on iPhone?
- How to use ‘Find My iPhone’ to locate a lost or stolen Apple device
- How to set SD card as the default download location on android?
- How to stop pop-up ads on Android phone?
- How to Remove a Device From Your Apple ID
- How to Block Websites on Chrome App in Your iPhone
- How to Organize Apps and Folders on the iPhone
- How to add metro card to Apple Wallet?